- Our fleet of refrigerated containers are capable of maintaining temperatures between -20 degree C. Our containers are insulated panels, which gives superior insulation properties. Lower thermal conductivity reduces the time required for bringing down the temperature in the van. The container floor is fitted with gratings which ensure uniform circulation of air thoughout the container. An additional container roof of 15 mm thickness prevents heat transfer from the roof which helps reduce the heat loady by 15 % and increase the temperature holding capacity of the refrigerated vans.
- Our container are equipped with a Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management System i.e. GPRS system which enable tracking of precise location and speed of the vehicles & also the temperature maintained inside
- Tracking of each and very vehicles can be done on a real-time basis. Our Fleet of containers is fast rowing as cold chain fleet. The size of the container ranges from 2 MT capacity to 20 MT.
Enablers to Services
- All Stainless Steel Panels
- 40 Kg / m3density PUF with 115 mm thickness
- Imported units with Digital Data Logger
- GPS tracking with central control room
- Temperature Range from -25ºC to +25ºC
- Floor with Gratings for uniform circulation of air
- Time definite service
International standard equipments
- Food Products
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Speciality Products